Lawn Care and Garden Services (LCGS) is a small Newcastle-based business with a background in horticuture offering gardening and landscaping services since 2009 to domestic clients. From 2017 the business direction has been to focus on offering bespoke fencing services for domestic clients where fencing is needed in existing gardens with established borders and planted areas where extra care and consideration is needed.
The combination of horticultural knowledge and fencing skills helps to ensure the minimum impact on the borders and garden with professional cutting back / pruning of shrubs, if required, to allow for the fence installation.
- small fence installations up to maximum length of approximately 18 metres and fence repairs.
- installtion of garden gates and gate repairs.
For ideas of fence and gate styles from installations we have undertaken please click here
Tony apprenticed as a nurseryman and undertook City and Guilds in Horticulture at the Northumberland College of Agriculture, Kirkley Hall. With a lifelong interest in gardening and allotments Tony returned to the horticulture industry in 2009 as an independent gardener and spent the next 3 years undertaking the Royal Horticultural Society Certificate in Horticulture level 2 training programme and gaining further practical experience at a prestigious private/public garden. Additionally, Tony has taken LANTRA qualification in chainsaw cross-cutting (2012) and LANTRA Chainsaw Basic Felling Techniques (2013), in small tree felling, training and qualification at Cragside, Northumberland. In the intervening years Tony has gained experience in other industry sectors which has provided significant experience in customer service and delivery. The success of Lawn Care is based upon a personal approach bringing this experience together to provide a reliable, high-quality, cost effective service.
Tony has been CRB checked; holds Public Liability Insurance; was an approved gardener contractor for a Newcastle Trades Register and is licensed by the Environment Agency as a Waste carrier, broker and dealer.
The first question many of us want to know is “how much will it cost?”
Fully understanding the Client's requirements and giving a clear quotation detailing the requirement and the associated cost to complete the work is, based on my experience, the most useful cost to give a Client. This gives the Client the benefit of knowing exactly what it will cost for the service with no hidden extras or concerns about it costing more if the work takes longer than expected.
I offer a free no-obligation consultation and the peace of mind of a fixed price written quotation.
For further information please contact Tony.
Telephone (mobile):- 0773-903-6715
Lawn care and Garden services newsletters. Since February 2017 LCGS has focused on fence and gate installations only and unfortuantely is not currently taking on new garden / lawn work.
- Autumn 2016 Newsletter please click here
- Spring 2016 Newsletter please click here
- Autumn 2015 Newsletter please click here
- Summer 2015 Newsletter please click here
- Spring 2015 Newsletter please click here
- Autumn 2014 Newsletter please click here
- Summer 2014 Newsletter please click here
- Spring 2014 Newsletter please click here
- Autumn 2013 Newsletter please click here
- Summer 2013 Newsletter please click here.
- Spring 2013 Newsletter please click here.
- Winter 2012 Newsletter please click here.
- Autumn 2012 Newsletter please click here.
- Summer 2012 Newsletter please click here.
- Spring 2012 Newsletter please click here.
- Autumn 2011 Newsletter please click here.
- Summer 2011 Newsletter please click here.
- Spring 2011 Newsletter please click here.